KHS Give Now -- Pet Rescue
Yes! I want to help the Kansas Humane Society care for the 16,000 animals that come through your doors each year.
Because of the generous support from donors like you, we can continue to care for the homeless dogs, cats and small mammals in our community. Your donation will be used to give those basic needs no pet should be without: food, shelter and, above all else, compassion.
Because the Kansas Humane Society receives no funding from the Humane Society of the United States, United Way or tax dollars, we rely on contributions like yours to fulfill our mission.
Your support is what makes a difference for the thousands of homeless pets who are counting on us. Your donation grants you a one-year subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Companions, with the latest KHS news and events.
Your Donation of...
- $15 provides complete vaccinations for two pets.
- $25 helps educate a classroom of 25 students about responsible pet ownership.
- $50 underwrites one pet's spay or neuter surgery.
- $100 provides twenty 24hourPetWatch microchips for newly adopted pets.
- Donate online
- Call Anna Van Bunnen at (316) 220-8720 to donate over the phone via credit card
- Mail your donation to:
3313 N. Hillside
Wichita KS 67219
We respect our supporters' privacy; click here to view our policy.
In compliance with IRS regulations for charitable deductions, your gift to the Kansas Humane Society, a 501 3(c) organization is entirely tax deductible.