KHS Wills & Estates
There is something very profound about knowing that the things you care about during your life will be supported, even after your lifetime.
What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind? Your love of animals and dedication to saving homeless pets can live on by remembering the Kansas Humane Society in your long-term estate or financial plans. The generous support you contribute now and into the future is vital to saving animal lives in our community. You can help ensure that we’ll be here, committed to the welfare of animals, for many years to come.
Ask your attorney or financial planner about including KHS in your charitable plans. There are many ways to support homeless pets at KHS including: naming KHS in your will or trust, a remainder beneficiary in your retirement plan or IRA, or donating long-term appreciated stocks, bonds or other securities.
When working with your advisor, please use our full legal name: The Kansas Humane Society of Wichita, Kansas.
Please let us know if you have already made plans for such a gift; we would love the opportunity to appreciate your gift in accordance with your wishes.
Please join us for a free Estate Planning Seminar, brought to you by our partner, Insight Wealth Strategies.
Income Tax Reduction & Estate Tax Elimination
- September 8, 2016
- 5:30 - 7:00pm
- KHS Learning Center
- 3313 N. Hillside, Wichita, KS
Topics of discussion will include:
- IRAs and 401(k)s are still targeted for Double Taxation - and how to avoid it!
- Using your “hidden assets” to create substantial income tax deductions!
- Creating an income you can’t outlive - and leave a lasting legacy to favorite charities!
- Bypassing Capital Gains Taxes the way Ted Turner, Disney and others have!
- How you can eliminate Estate Taxes!
- How courts are using 41,000 lawsuits filed each day to target wealth - and what you can do!
- Using a Zero Estate Tax Plan to pass more wealth - and much more!