KHS Shop to Give Programs
Help animals in need with these "Shop to Give" programs from the Kansas Humane Society.
- Dillons Loyalty Card – www.kshumane.org/dillons. If you have a card, choose KHS as the organization to benefit from your purchases by going to this site.
- Amazon Smiles – when purchasing from Amazon, go to www.amazonsmiles.com instead of amazon.com and choose the Kansas Humane Society as the organization to benefit from your purchases. It’s exactly the same website as amazon.com – same products. Once you sign up, whenever you go to amazonsmiles.com, your purchases will automatically benefit KHS.
- eBay – when selling your items on eBay, go to charity.ebay.com and choose a percentage of your sales to be donated to KHS.
- Fresh Step Litter – After your purchase, register your Paw Points at https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points/ to benefit KHS.
- Pet Rescue Rx - Purchase your pet medications through this "Pets Before Profits" pharmacy and 100% of the proceeds come back to KHS! www.petrescuerx.com
- Paw Prints Store - Purchase great items that can be customized with your pet's photos. AND 75% of the profits are donated to KHS! www.pawprintsstore.com
For questions, please contact Sarah Vincze
Our animal shelter appreciates your support!