Yes! I want to help the Kansas Humane Society care for the 16,000 animals that come through your doors each year.
Because of the generous support from donors like you, we can continue to care for the homeless dogs, cats and small mammals in our community. Your donation will be used to give those basic needs no pet should be without: food, shelter and, above all else, compassion.
Because the Kansas Humane Society receives no funding from the Humane Society of the United States, United Way or tax dollars, we rely on contributions like yours to fulfill our mission.
Your Donation of...
- $15 provides complete vaccinations for two pets.
- $25 helps educate a classroom of 25 students about responsible pet ownership.
- $50 underwrites one pet's spay or neuter surgery.
- $100 provides twenty 24hourPetWatch microchips for newly adopted pets.
3 Easy Ways to Donate
- Fill out the form below
- Call Jillian Stockton at (316) 220-8706 to donate over the phone via credit card or to start a monthly donation
- Mail your donation to:
3313 N. Hillside
Wichita KS 67219
We respect our supporters' privacy; click here to view our policy.
In compliance with IRS regulations for charitable deductions, your gift to the Kansas Humane Society, a 501 3(c) organization is entirely tax deductible.