Woofstock is October 5, 2019
Fall's Fluffiest Festival for dogs and their people has become one of the Midwest's largest events of its kind. Woofstock is the Kansas Humane Society's single largest fundraising event and proceeds go directly to help provide care, compassion and a second chance for nearly 16,000 pets in our community each year.
With 22 years under our leashes, join us at the Sedgwick County Park for an exciting day of live music, delicious food, pet agility courses, our famous “ruff races”, a “tail-gating” beer garden, kick off walk & breakfast, over 80 vendors, and more!
Interested in supporting KHS as a Woofstock Sponsor or Big Dog Donor?
- We find homes or placement for more than 11,000 homeless dogs, cats & small mammals each year.
- Partnering with us is a win-win situation, with excellent opportunities for visibility and exposure.
- We are funded entirely by private donations and service fees, and receive no funding from the government.
- Your business will receive a tax deduction while getting your name in front of thousands of consumers with predisposed loyalty to businesses supporting KHS.
- Our orphaned animals need your support!
Would you like to join us as a Vendor?
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FOR FOOD VENDORS
- The number and types of vendors will be controlled to assure appropriateness to the event and to limit duplications.
- Security will be provided if you set up the day prior to the event date. Kansas Humane Society will not be responsible for any losses or damages before or during the event.
- All federal, state, and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed. You must understand the rules and regulations and comply. All vendors are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits.
- No sale of live animals is allowed.
- All vendors are required to obey the rules of Sedgwick County Park as well as the State of Kansas.
- Vendor Informational packets and booth assignments will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
- No sale of alcohol allowed.
The Kansas Humane Society is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, workplace giving presentations, and more. The thousands of homeless pets KHS cares for each year are counting on your help! Spreading the word about the Kansas Humane Society's good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Your business can support us by keeping employees informed of events and activities at the animal shelter through employee newsletters, your corporate website or email communications. You can also promote the Kansas Humane Society in company e-mails, newsletters and bulletins.
When your company partners with Kansas Humane Society, it is a win-win situation! That's because being a good corporate citizen is also a good business decision.
Fundraising and Group Projects for Animal Lovers
Thank you for your interest in a fundraising event/group project with the Kansas Humane Society. We would not be able to care for our animals without the help of people like you. Every activity that you perform improves the quality of life for animals in our care and decreases the length of their stay here. As a private non-profit agency, we rely on the assistance of caring and hard working community members in all of our programs throughout the year.
Including Businesses, Civic Groups and Individuals
Download a Fundraising Information Packet(PDF)
Including Individuals, Schools and Organized Youth Groups
The Kansas Humane Society wants you to have fun and to know how much your help means to us!