KHS Cat Adoption
- Our adoptions staff will respond to interested adopters on a first come first served basis. If we do not respond to your email it means the animal has already been adopted. If the adoption falls through we will contact the next person in line. We cannot take phone calls for adoption appointments at this time.
- Our adoptions staff will reach out to set up a time for a phone interview where they will discuss the information we know about the animal, and how it would do in your home. If you would like to adopt the animal, our adoptions staff will send you a link to pay the adoption fee online and fill out a digital copy of your adoption paperwork. Once paperwork is completed, we'll schedule an adoption appointment for you to meet the animal and take them home.
- If you do not show up for your appointment your adoption will be cancelled and the adoption fee will not be refunded.
Included in Adoption
- Physical Exam
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Microchip ID
- FVRCP Vaccination (cats 8 weeks and older)
- Feline Leukemia Test (cats 4 months and older)
- One Frontline Treatment
- One Heartguard Treatment
- Free 30-day Pet Health Insurance Coverage
- Transition bag of premium Hill's Science Diet cat food at adoption
- $10 credit to the KHS store for all full price kitten and tween adoptions (not included with special promotions or adoption events unless otherwise noted)